top of page

Cogia AG takes over majority of GmbH


Frankfurt am Main, 08.09.2021. As announced today, cogia AG will take over 51% of the shares in der  with immediate GmbH, Bonn, a 100 percent subsidiary of mVISE AG (Deutsche Börse Scale, ISIN DE0006204589).

cogia AG (ISIN DE000A3H2226) is a specialist for AI-based solutions in the areas of big data analytics, customer satisfaction management and media monitoring and, with the acquisition, acquires a specialist for interfaces to various SaaS providers.

Pascal Lauria, CEO of cogia AG, says: "By taking over the majority shares, we continue to successfully pursue our goal of inorganic growth through strategic acquisitions. The synergies between cogia and are the basis for strong operational growth."

The acquisition of 51% takes place against cash payment, for the remaining 49% a contractual arrangement has also been made. Cogia will contest payment of the cash proceeds from the previous capital increase and debt raising. It was agreed not to disclose the amount of the purchase price and the repayment of the loan granted by mVISE AG.

The managing directors and authorized signatories will remain at the top of the company in the future and will thus continue to bring their experience to the company.

Thanks to the acquisition of, cogia can differentiate itself from all its competitors. With its interfaces, offers the possibility of linking the Cogia Customer Experience Manager with any systems and data in an existing IT landscape, such as with the existing CRMs or ERPs within companies._cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_"With its big data and AI solution, Cogia squares customer experience and with now also the data to be processed", commented CEO Pascal Lauria on these synergies.

Die  was founded in 2013 and since then has been addressing the market for cloud-based applications that follow the SaaS business model. The rapidly growing SaaS market drives the need for easy integration. offers a platform with an easy-to-use developer toolkit and a marketplace with standardized connectors to various SaaS providers that can be embedded in SaaS applications and billed according to the "pay per use" model.

bottom of page